EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR TIRES
Betts Truck Parts & Service offers complete truck alignment repair and trailer alignment for drivers and fleets on the West Coast. Routine preventative maintenance for trucks and trailers can reduce irregular wear allowing for more uptime for drivers.
The Importance of Proper Truck Alignment
Improper alignment can cause all kinds of problems for light, medium, and heavy-duty trucks and trailers, including:
- Poor fuel economy
- Decreased drivability
- Shortened tire life
- Increased repair costs
- Safety hazards
As a professional driver, you know when your vehicle is out of alignment. But choosing the best resource for truck alignment service or trailer alignment repair can pose a challenge.
At Betts Truck Parts & Service, our qualified mechanics provide precision truck alignment services, whether you drive a tractor trailer, bus, or any other Class 6, 7, or 8 vehicle. Our heavy duty truck alignment services always include the following:
- Precision computer alignment utilizing Bee Line Alignment Equipment
- Expert analysis by a trained service technician
Why Choose Betts for Truck Alignment Repair Services?
Betts Truck Parts & Service has been around for more than 30 years, and thanks to our decades of experience, we know exactly what our customers need when it comes to semi-truck alignment services and trailer alignment services. Our service centers are strategically located throughout California, Oregon, and Arizona. As a result, both regional and national fleets rely on us for truck alignment service and other repairs.
3 Reasons to Choose Betts for Steering Services
- Experience: Betts has been servicing and repairing air ride systems for over thirty years. We will quickly diagnose and repair your issue to get your truck back on the road ASAP.
- Location: With service centers throughout California, Arizona, and Oregon, we provide dependable air ride service to fleets and O/Os across the West Coast.
- Parts: We work with top manufacturers to deliver the very best air ride parts for your heavy duty truck and trailer, no matter what make or model you drive.